Performance advantages of Porcelain Slab
Compared with traditional ceramic slab products, the production of porcelain slabs is very high. Based on the data provided by all parties, as of June 2019, there have been more than 30 domestic porcelain slab (900 × 1800mm and above) production lines, and only 4 production lines capable of producing 1200 × 2400mm and above specifications.
It must be pointed out that ceramic slabs ≠ porcelain slabs. Enterprises that can produce large slabs may not be able to produce porcelain slabs. Compared with ceramic slabs, procelain slabs can be drilled, polished, and more convenient to cut. They are suitable for various shapes. Although the ceramic slab is similar in shape to the porcelain slab, there are certain differences in material properties and functions.
As a new material, porcelain slab has eight advantages over other traditional materials:
1) Safety and health: Can be in direct contact with food, pure natural selection, 100% recyclable, non-toxic and radiation-free, while fully considering the needs of human sustainable development, health and environmental protection.
2) Fire resistance and high temperature resistance: A1 grade fire-resistant porcelain slab will not deform when directly contacting high-temperature objects. It will not produce any physical changes (shrink, crack, discolor) when exposed to 2000 ℃ open flames, and will not emit any gas or odor.
3) Pollution resistance: The water penetration rate of 1 in 10,000 is a new indicator in the field of artificial building materials. The stains cannot penetrate and do not give space to bacteria.
4) Scratch resistance: Mohs hardness exceeds 5 grades, can resist scratching and try to scratch.
5) Corrosion resistance: resistance to various chemical substances, including solutions, disinfectants, etc.
6) Easy to clean: It only needs to be wiped with a wet towel and can be cleaned without special maintenance requirements. The cleaning is simple and fast.
7) All-round application: Breaking the application boundary and marching from decorative materials to applied materials. Design, processing and application are more diversified and extensive, meeting high-standard application requirements.
8) Flexible customization: The texture of the slate is rich and diverse, and can be customized according to user needs. Attachment: performance comparison table of different decorative materials (based on test results of different materials)